ECONOMY TPE Gloves Soft (Blue)
TPE Soft Touch Blue
The Soft Touch TPE bleu gloves are made of thermoplastic and elastomer. Offer great reliable strength, sensibility, and comfort. Perfect for anything from food preparation and services, public health, general housekeeping, and chemical applications.
Help to keep your cost low, certificated food safe, these is also appropriate for medical use.
Plus, the TPE material, alongside an embossed finish, gives these gloves great grip – allowing staff to handle wet or dry food with complete confidence!
- Type: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), Powder-free, Latex-free, Single use, Non-sterile
- Standard: 2017/745/EU Medical Regulations
– AQL 1.5, EN 455, EN 21420 (EN420), EN 374
– ASTM 6124-06, ASTM 6319-19, ASTM 5151-19
– EN ISO 10002:2014, ISO 9001:2015,
– EN ISO 13485:2016, EN ISO 14001:2015
– EN ISO 22000:2015, EN ISO 45001:2018
– SA 8000:2014, GMP, GHP
- Features: Soft, Resistant, Stretchable, Tactile sensitivity, Food safe, Resists permeation to many chemicals
- Packing: Pieces / Box : 100, Box / Carton : 24, Cartons / Pallet : 70
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Length (mm): 240-250
- Thickness (mm): Finger and palm : +0.12
- Shelf-life: 5 years
- Color: Blue
- Sector of use: Food/Beverage industry – Beauty/Cosmetology – Restaurants/Bars – Public Health – General housekeeping – Pet care and many other areas.